Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Nokia XL bigger is better #VelfieOnNokiaXL meet experience with Indiblogger

Hi Idiots,

This post is dedicated to my first Indiblogger #VelfieOnNokiaXL meet that I attended last Saturday @The Oberoi Hotel. I really enjoyed this meet a lot. This Nokia Apptasting meet was mainly to share more about Nokia XL smartphone.

Many bloggers came there to attend the meet and to share their experience & knowledge. This meet was hosted by super mind blowing hosts Vikas Khanna and Rajiv Makhni!

Around 5 to 6 competitions held there and fortunately I got a chance to participate in two of them but unfortunately was not able to won, even a single Nokia XL L (I was too much confused L)

This is what I wrote about Nokia XL

Nokia XL phone bigger is better because my size is XL ….. Here by size XL I am representing size of my heart (Though I am not a Punjabi but still I have a king size heart).

Though this meet was first one for me I got confused on stage and could not speak about what I wrote just before. Overall it was a great experience for me. To meet with such super mind blowing hosts, Indi team members, and bloggers was itself a gift for me. Here are few pics from the event - 











Here is more about Nokia XL -



  • I love the bright colors and this Nokia XL is coming in such colors (apart from basic white and black) like orange, blue, yellow and green. 
  • Display size is 800 x 480 which is enough to love XL size of phone. I found text was easy to read on this gadget.
  • It’s a Dual SIM. 3G phone that offers Wifi and wifi hotspot  as well J
  • 5 MP camera with flash amazing feature in a low budget phone.
  • 4GB internal memory to keep your data with you every time.
  • Though user can’t access Google Play store but still user can download apps from other mobile stores.
  • And yes this phone has the multitasking feature... I have seen live demos by Gadget guru Rajiv Makhni.


Users can check more about this gadget on - www.nokia.com/in-en/phones/phone/nokia-xl

Overall it’s a great smarphone by Nokia and Micrososft and if someone has limited money to invest in a Smartphone that he can buy this for sure. 

Now just waiting for next Indi meet to hurr hurr :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha..That was an awkward moment for you there, but it was fun! :D Cheers~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Di,

      Yes that was awkward as well as fun... but anyways thanks for coming and sharing your thoughts.

      Delete